Updated On 08/22/2023
This Privacy Notice is provided by PYM Holdings LLC, Taco Bamba. This Privacy Notice applies to all personal information we collect from you.
We limit the collection of your personal data to what is adequate, relevant, and reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes described below. We will not process your personal data for other purposes without your consent. This Privacy Notice provides additional details about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Name, contact information and other general information – This category includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information primarily used to contact you. It also includes such general information as your date of birth and gender. We usually collect this information directly from you.
Commercial information – This category includes information about items you purchased and your method of payment, such as a payment card. Note that payment card transactions go directly through our vendor, so we do not have the full card number itself. We collect this information directly from you when you dine with us or shop at our on-line merchandise store.
- Internet network and electronic activity device information – This category includes your IP address, the browser type you use or similar system information, and the pages you view within the website. Our systems automatically collect this information from all website visitors. Also, our site uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some features of our website.
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information – This category includes recordings from store security cameras. We may collect this category of information as part of our efforts to ensure the physical security of our facilities and personnel.
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide an unforgettable dining experience for you;
- To process transactions with you;
- To respond to your questions and requests;
- To offer products and services that we think will interest you;
- To improve your overall experience with us;
- To protect our physical facilities, employees, and customers; and
- To protect our network, systems, and data, including your personal information.
When We Sell or Share Personal Information
We will not sell your personal information, nor do we use your personal data for targeted advertising.
We may disclose your personal information (all categories identified above) to vendors performing operational services on our behalf, including, but not limited to processing, or fulfilling orders and transactions, processing payments, or providing IT services. We may also share your information when required to comply with obligations under applicable law or other obligations to government authorities.
How Long We Keep Personal Information
We keep any collected personal information for as long as it is necessary to satisfy your requests and comply with legal requirements.
Access We Provide Regarding Your Personal Information
Upon your request, we are happy to:
- Confirm whether we have personal information about you and give you access to, and/or a copy of, that information;
- Work with you to update or correct the personal information, considering the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of your personal information; and
- Delete incorrect information or information that we are not legally required to keep.
You may access your personal data by emailing email@example.com or contacting us by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9606 Symphony Meadow Lane
Vienna, VA 22182
If we decline your access request for some reason, you may appeal the decision to our executive management team by sending an email or letter to the same addresses shown above and prominently indicating that it is an appeal.
We may, under applicable law, require additional proof of your identity. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request for you. If you use an authorized agent, we may require the agent to submit proof that they are authorized to act on your behalf.
Personal Information of Children
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected information from your child in a manner not permitted by law, please contact us.
Changes to the Store
In the event we sell or have sold any of our restaurants, or one or more of our restaurant brands or concepts, to a third party (the “Purchaser”), we may share a copy of your collected information with the Purchaser in connection with such sale. Before providing your information to the Purchaser, we will provide notice of the sale on our website and using the email address we have on file for you.
Updates to this Notice
We periodically update this Privacy Notice. All changes are effective immediately upon its posting on this section of our website.
This Privacy Notice was most recently updated on August 21st, 2023.